Managing a client portfolio does not consist of taking note of all possible prospects, but only of those that are suitable for the company.
Having a portfolio of clients allows companies to prospect more efficiently and increase their sales. This happens only if you are aiming for the right market.
The following tips will serve to have a much more specialized client portfolio:
- Sort agenda: The portfolio should be separated into customers, suppliers, type of service or product that provide or require, etc. It is essential to segment them so that it is easy to locate them and thus speed up the sales process.
- D Atos to detail: Obtaining all the information about the purchase, not only about the client, will allow offering similar or complementary products and services.
- Establish a routine: You should not leave the management of the client portfolio for free time. The appropriate thing is to determine times for calls and prospecting visits.
- H Acer monitoring: No sale ends with the delivery of the product or service. The importance of knowing all the steps from the first contact to the post-sale is the possibility of identifying the maturity period of a sale.
- Use a color system: Having a visual system serves to establish reminders for contact with customers. You can define the red ones like those with which you must communicate immediately, the green ones as those to be contacted in the short term, and the yellow label for those that do not show interest.
- Prioritize: Knowing the value of each client allows prioritizing and differentiating which are the most profitable for the company. The clients identified as those of higher cost should be the ones who pay more attention.
- Link the whole process: All areas must be aware of the client portfolio and have access to updated data.
- Build trust: Maintaining contact with customers beyond the sale of products or services allows generating a link that transcends the commercial.
Are you interested in learning more about managing a client portfolio? Carson Wealth Management Group
Address: 13321 California St #100, Omaha, NE 68154, USA
Phone: +1 402-330-0808
Mon 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tue 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wed 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thu 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Please visit on: Site Map